We here at 29 Pixel Studios everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a SAFE and Happy New Year! 29 Pixel Studios had a successful year and we believe it’s important to take time and reflect about all the have so much to be grateful for.
- The opportunity to help NICE create a short film format video expressing the importance of a vibrant and thriving airport.
- Connecting with families, models, interior decorators through photography.
- Helping advertising companies meet their client’s goals with professional service.
- Work with Merlin Entertainment’s Sea Life and LEGOLAND creating marketing videos for promotion.
- Servicing the National World War I Museum by capturing their conference / symposium through video and photography.
- Oh yeah, and being an asset to the United States Army’s Doctrine Directorate!
Those things, and many more, made 2016 successful. There were many things, however, that made it a fantastic year! These are just some of the things that we feel grateful to be part of:
- KCVideoCore had a successful 2016 spreading education and experience throughout the video production spectrum!
- Volunteering to film nearly a dozen elementary school music recitals.
- Started Business Tips for Creatives Podcast
- Being able to bring on Paige! Our Pixel Punisher!!
- Looking at the books, 29 Pixel Studios will be sending out a lot of 1099s, meaning we were able to bring work to many contractors.
Anyone that knows Nick, knows he is a goal focused machine! The company hit some goals and missed some, but 2017’s success is already underway. We are excited for new clients already lining up and the potential to add even more things to our gratitude list in 12 months.
Again, please be safe this holiday season. Reflect on what’s important in your personal life, your professional life and realize we all have so much to be grateful for.
We are grateful for you, the customer! Thank you.