Wedding cinematography, our style. Cinematography is modern storytelling approach to the old style of wedding videgoraphy.
Ask any bride or groom and they will tell you the day went by in a flash. Be sure to capture this day with the highest of quality! The crew and I will create a memorable video that is as crisp on your 50th anniversary as it will be on your first anniversary. All packages include an edited mastered BLU-RAY of your day with a personalized label and cover. There will be menus and chapter points for easy navigation. This is not a 10-minute film we are delivering it is typically a 60-90 minute film about the day you two tie the knot!
Wedding cinematography and pricing
- 2 Cinematographers. 10-Hour recording schedule. Highlight video included. Content DVD containing .iso file (for easy replication). *Travel to Kansas City / Topeka / Lawrence included.
- 2 Cinematographers. 6-Hour recording schedule. Highlight video included.
- 2 Cinematographers. 4-Hour recording schedule.
Wedding video demos:
Courtney + Joel. You two, my goodness. Adorable!
One of my favorites of all time. 29 Pixel Studios was brought on to capture the wedding photography and cinematography (hopefully you see the difference in cinematic style vs traditional). We brought a team of five professionals to capture Ryan and Tiffany’s extremely special day!
I LOVE working with couples that are deeply in love AND know how to have fun. Katie and Ryan’s day is now forever preserved in their cinematic wedding video. You two rock!
For a different feel, a faster edit/cut cinematic style for this New York couple. Larissa and Dan, you two know how to live life!
Options to add on:
- Highlight Video (typically 5-10 minutes): $145
- Additional hours or adding an additional camera operator for the day: $120/hr
- Travel if outside of Kansas City: $25/hr
- A content DVD containing the .iso file for easy duplication: $55
Contact 29 Pixel Studios today and let our team capture your day.